This year, for me, has started with a major book haul and an exhilarating experience. I went to the well known World Book Fair 2016 in New Delhi which was held by National Book Trust, India and believe me, it was amazing.
The ticket was a fair amount that is 20 bucks (INR, way too cheap). We were escorted by a bus to the last hall of the book fair which was, as I remember Hall 18 (Miscellaneous).
It was amazing as I looked around the hall. Every shop was overflowing with books. CHEAP BOOKS!!!
The place was flooded with bookworms and amazing array of books ranging from classics to last year releases. I bought 22 books in total which is amazing because it includes the Millennium Trilogy, Maze Runner Box set and also the Lord of the Rings.
Here is the price list of the books I bought :
- Lord of the Rings : 350 inr
- Maze Runner Box set : 400 inr
- The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy: 150 inr
- The secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella : 100 inr
- Rage of Angels by Sidney Sheldon : 100 inr
- To kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee : 100 inr
- IT by Stephen King : 100 inr
- Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts : 200 inr
- A life in Science by Stephen Hawking : 150 inr
- The host by Stephenie Meyer : 100 inr
- The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking :100 inr
- Insomnia by Stephen King : 100 inr
- Disclosure by Michael Crichton : 100 inr
- Millennium Trilogy : 300 inr
- Bronte sisters including Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre and Agnes Grey : 200 inr
- The confession by John Grisham : 100 inr
- Memoirs of Geisha by Arthur Golden : 100 inr
This is a picture of my book haul below. 🙂
Maybe I am crazy or I am just a bibliophile. Have a great day guys. 🙂
P.S : I am currently reading Landline by Rainbow Rowell. I will post its review soon.