Feyre survived Amarantha’s clutches to return to the Spring Court—but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can’t forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin’s people.
Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms—and she might be key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future—and the future of a world cleaved in two.
I am crying. I am crying hard. I really cannot wait till May to know what happens!!! ugh! And knowing that it is going to be the last book just breaks my heart.
This book is another precious one in my little library. I will preserve it no matter what. I am not kidding when I say this is one book I absolutely loved after Harry Potter. Almost as much as Harry Potter.
I cannot get over my feels!!! It is all over the place! This book made me smile, laugh stupidly, gasp, made my heart stop so many times and made my heart break.
If you haven’t read this, I don’t know what you are doing with your life. J.K. Rowling and Sarah J. Maas are indeed Queens. Unmatchable. I am rambling. *sighs* And obviously, I LOVE RHYSAND. I WISH I COULD MARRY HIM. *OKAY. I WILL STOP FANGIRLING*
Favorite characters :
- Rhysand – I think I love him as much as I love Harry. *I am sorry, Harry* It is just the way he has been written. The character feels soooo real. His dark nature and the way he thinks. Ugh. The romance. The flirting. His lines!! Damn. There is this line which he says to Feyre, it made me bite my lips and say “Ugh! This guy.” out loud. I actually kissed the book so many times when he just did ANYTHING. He is like this cat I want to have as a pet so that I can hold him forever and make him purr. *okay, that sounds creepy*
That one line –
“You are my salvation, Feyre.”
- Feyre – This character has evolved soooo much in this book as compared to ACOTAR that I could not stop falling in love with her. Still, at certain points, I could not understand her temper and as to why she did whatever she did.
- Morrigan – I loved her! Simply, no reasons needed.
- Amren – For what she is! For being grateful, loyal and real.
- Cassian – I so damn love his taunts and comments!!!
- Azriel – I wish to see him happy. Just happy. 😭
Basically, the whole inner circle.
- Nesta – So fierce and loving. She stole my heart.
Characters I despised :
- King of Hybern
- Lucien – just a bit.
- The mortal Queens!! Argh.
Favorite OTPs :
- Lucien and Elain
- Cassian and Nesta
- Az and Mor
- Feysand!!! Of course. The romance was so fugging heated. I loveeedddd it more than anything.
I would have been mind blown a wee bit more if I had not read a spoiler on pinterest by mistake but nevertheless, I LOVED THIS BOOK! I CAN’T SAY IT ENOUGH.
I rate it 5/5 🌟 + a million stars.